Crafter’s Vinyl Supply Policy
Crafter’s Vinyl Supply Policy
PRODUCT IMAGES: Colour rendering on craftersvinylsupply.com may not accurately match the actual product.
TERMS: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and e-Transfer.
ORDERS & SHIPPING: In most circumstances, we ship your orders within 1-2 business days, Monday through Friday. Once a package is in the courier’s system, delays are no longer within our control. We reserve the right to specify routing of shipments. Crafter's Vinyl Supply reserves the right to split / send separately / invoice separately.
SHIPPING RATES & ORDERING: We ship domestically and internationally via Purolator, UPS, and Canada Post and only charge the actual cost of shipping. Ordering is limited to website and email only. Shipping calculations for Canada and the United States are automated via UPS and Canada Post based on weight and package size. Please note that we charge the UPS and Canada Post amount for shipping and as increases in rates are not within our control, rates may increase without advanced notice.
Please contact us for an estimate. We will confirm the amount is acceptable to you before shipping.
CUSTOM, DUTY FEES AND TAXES
You are responsible for the payment of all applicable custom, duty fees and taxes.
PRICING: All prices are subject to change without notice. Crafter’s Vinyl Supply reserves the right to revise any prices in our online catalog at any time due to pricing errors, manufacturer pricing changes, Canadian-US exchange rate fluctuations, etc.
FREIGHT DAMAGE OR LOSS: Before signing the courier bill of lading for your shipment please make sure you inspect the packages for damage and that every box has arrived, for example, box 1, 2, and 3 of 3. Crafter’s Vinyl Supply is not responsible for damaged freight or missing boxes after a customer signs for received shipment.
DAMAGE CLAIMS: Claims for damaged shipments are to be placed directly with the carrier. Please do not return damaged goods to us. Notify the carrier company immediately and file your claim. We can help you with this process. Crafter’s Viny Supply is not liable for wages or time lost on defective products, or on material application/misapplication.
RETURNED GOODS: All products sold by Crafter’s Viny Supply are returnable only in accordance with the warranty provisions listed below. Before returning any product, you must obtain a RMA number from Crafter’s Viny Supply. Credit will not be issued on unauthorized returns.
- Any defective, incorrect, or damaged item may be returned in its original box within 30 days of receipt via pre-approved courier. All shipments will be inspected. Credits will be applied once product is received by the shipping department.
- No returns allowed for any custom slit products.
- Computer software, CDs, DVDs may only be returned for refunds if the package and seal is unbroken and not tampered with, and in new condition.
- For vinyl warranty issues and to receive replacement vinyl, please photograph defective product or box and ask for RMA. Please return product in original box.
- For shipments being sent back to Crafter’s Vinyl Supply, DO NOT add a dollar value for contents due to very high insurance fees.
- Any return that does not comply with the above policy will be subject to a restocking fee, at our discretion.
- No returns on all CLEARANCE or discontinued items in our catalogue.
- All product returns purchased from Crafter’s Vinyl Supply are subject to up to a 25% restocking fee plus shipping costs.
CANCELLATIONS: Orders cannot be cancelled except on terms that compensate CRAFTER'S VINYL SUPPLY against loss. NOTE: SPECIAL ORDERS cannot be cancelled or returned without prior authorization from . If Crafter's is able to negotiate a return and credit arrangement with the manufacturer, a returned product restocking fee and credit arrangement will be completed with our customer.
TAXES: The amount of any present or future federal, provincial, local or other taxes applicable to the sale of products listed herein shall be added to the price and paid by the Purchaser unless Purchaser provides CRAFTER'S VINYL SUPPLY. with a valid exemption certificate acceptable to CRAFTERS VINYL SUPPLY and the appropriate taxing authority.
WARRANTY: All of our products are warranted to the extent of the manufacturer’s express warranty to Crafter’s Vinyl Supply. All statements, technical information and recommendations about our supplied products are based upon tests believed to be reliable but do not constitute a guarantee or warranty. All products are sold with the understanding that the Purchaser has independently determined the suitability of such products for its purpose. We shall honor the manufacturer's technical evaluation of suspected material and at no time will we be responsible for claims beyond the replacement value of the defective product or in any way be liable or responsible for consequential or incidental damages. Crafter’s Vinyl Supply will issue credit to the customer upon inspection of returned product or item.